Sunday, October 21, 2012

Oh My!

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post.

Where have I been?  Well, I decided to go back to school and I am taking 3 art classes at the local university.  I had no idea I would be so overwhelmed with projects to complete.  This is taking a lot of my time and it's no easy feat while trying to maintain my house and take care of my kids, lol.  But I'm pushing ahead.

Here's a drawing I did for my drawing class that is perfect for the halloween season.

3 comments:

  1. Look at YOU!!! The drawing is awesome....so glad you are staying busy. Can't wait to see some more of your creations. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. It make take time but at the end you will see the rewards.

    Mely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra, thanks for stopping by! The drawing you made is awesome!
    Take care,
    Riki

    ReplyDelete