Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pantone Bead Swap

As you know, I have been spending a lot of time building furniture for my office/workspace and sorting through boxes.  I signed up to participate in the Pantone Bead Swap because I knew that would really motivate me to unpacked boxes.  And I'm glad I did.  I have found so many goodies that I totally forgot I had.
Here's a photo of the beads my partner is getting.  I hope she likes them.  The colors were pulled from the Spring 2012 Pantone Color chart.

3 comments:

  1. pantone seems to be getting into more stuff - i used it in the printing trade, years ago - a superb product

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, Beautiful beads.. I love the colors --and you did well using that 2012 color chart. Your partner is a lucky person!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always mesmerized by the yearly pantone chart...love this collection!

    ReplyDelete